Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hexaware Interview Experience

  Hexaware Interview Experience:

In this post, I am sharing my personal Hexaware interview experience which I got through PGET Program in 2022. PGET stands for Premier Graduate Engineer Trainee, which offers 6 LPA salary in 2022. There is another GET program which stands for Graduate Engineer Trainee that offers 4 LPA. My college was eligible for PGET Program. Let's take a look at the eligibility criteria, Selection Process, and my experience.


Eligibility Criteria :

1.  60 % throughout (10th to highest Degree).

2.  Branches eligible:  CS, IT, EC, EE & EX


Selection Process :

Interview Experience

Round 1- Aptitude Test

This is the first elimination round which contains the Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal section. Each section contains 20 questions. So a total of 60 questions are to be solved in 60 minutes. The level of questions is more difficult than I expected, and so, I got eliminated from this round. Almost half of my friends are able to get through this round. The second round of Coding unlocks only for those who passed the first round.

This round was conducted on 19th July 2023. Later in September, I got a notice from my college that Hexaware cut down the cutoff of the Aptitude round and I am now qualified for the next round.

Round 2- Coding Test:

This is the second elimination round which contains 2 Coding questions that are to be solved within 40 minutes. The level of questions is medium, (not too tough like graph, tree). I got a problem based on set union and intersection property and another was based on framing formula to solve the question which requires an easy level of understanding of basic Mathematics.

Both of my codes passed all the test cases. I was the only one from my college to successfully clear the coding round and got forwarded to the next round of Communication. I personally experienced that the 40 minutes time limit is less, so you should keep an eye on the timer.

Round 3- Communication Round:

This is the third elimination round which contains 4 sections, to be answered in 45 minutes:

  • Reading- This section is to test your pronunciation. A sentence is displayed on the screen and we got a few seconds to prepare it in mind and start recording. We have to read the sentence which is currently showing on the screen. This is to test your non-verbal skills like pronunciation, pitch, tone, and volume.
  • Repeating- This section is to test your listening skills and short-term memory. You will be given only 1 chance to listen to a sentence and you have to start recording and repeat it exactly. Be sure to pronounce the words exactly as you have listened. The next sentences will keep getting longer, so make sure to listen properly.
  • Understanding- This section is to test your understanding and listening skills. You will be given only 1 chance to listen to the story question. You have to understand and remember the story and the questions will be based on the story.
  • Speaking- This section is to test your fluency and storytelling. You will be given questions like "Describe your best friend", "What have you learned from college?", etc. You will have 30 seconds to frame your story in mind and after that, the recording starts.
I suggest you be silent for 2 seconds in starting and ending of the recording.

Technical Interview:

This round lasted 50 minutes. The panelist was an experienced guy. The interview started with my introduction and the interviewer asked me to explain my project. He got deep into the project and I had to explain in detail and answer some questions related to the project like "Why do you use Relational DBMS instead of a traditional Database such as file?", "Where do you store your data?", "How's your project useful?", "How it is different from the already existing system?" and more.

After answering project-related questions, he moved on to the DSA, OOPs, DBMS, and Networking and asked many basic questions. The questions were so basic that it becomes difficult to answer without using technical terms. For example, He asked me "What is a Data-Structure?" to which I replied that it is the type of structure in the memory to store data and I gave many examples. He was not convinced after several tries. So, I confidently pitched him to give me any DSA-related coding question to which he gave me an easy-level question. I easily solved and explained it and he was convinced.

I successfully cleared the round and got forwarded to the second interview.

Executive Committee Interview:

This round lasted 30 minutes. The panelist was a member of the Executive committee in Hexaware. He was very friendly. We started with the introduction and my project. W had a normal conversation. At last, he asked a few questions related to the project and was impressed. It was my best interview experience so far.

HR Round:

This round lasted 10 minutes. The HR asked me to introduce myself. He asked a few typical HR questions like "Why do you want to join Hexaware?" "What do you know about Hexaware?". After, He explained the job role, training details, and salary details.

I got selected for the PGET program. The interviews level were easy compared to the Aptitude, Coding, and Communication round.


So that's my Hexaware Interview Experience. I will be sharing more interview experiences in the future. So keep an eye out and don't forget to share this and help your friends. I love to hear from your side if this post helps you in any way.

Post a Comment

0 Comments